MHA Group
www.merritthawkins.com Irving, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great money if you can survive.

Sales (Former Employee)
Irving, TX

ProsGreat compensation for high performers - up and out culture. If you aren't making $100k after 15 months, pack your bags. Solid territories that have been well marketed.

ConsDog-eat-dog environment. Company is known for dangling a carrot and then switching the incentive when it's reached (higher goal with smaller territory). Face time is highly encouraged so people don't take lunches or leave at the end of the day for fear of being perceived as a slacker.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on client relationships more. Work on employee retention. Bring in individuals without outside experience to show what might be possible.

Overall good experience.

Search Consultant (Former Employee)
    Irving, TX

I worked at MHA Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: There is plenty room for career advancement. Cons: When I was there, tons of employee turnover. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

meat grinder

Sales (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I worked at MHA Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: industry leader, growing market, definite need, good training Cons: didnt care about clients once deal was signed, only wanted next sale, created atmosphere of fear, would fire and… Advice to Senior Management: find the good people and let them stay and build relationships with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on MHA Group.

Worked for MHA Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MHA Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MHA Group CEO Jim Merritt. All reviews posted anonymously by MHA Group employees.