MHM Services
www.mhm-services.com Vienna, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Somewhat interesting; if you are partial to the Corrections Community.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Pros5 and 1/2 weeks of vacation time that is accrued over the first year of employment.
Clinical Staff makes fairly decent wages.

ConsThey do not compensate their Administrative Staff well at all. When these differences are recognized the Administrative Staff uses the time off to seek more lucrative employment.

Advice to Senior ManagementShow your Administrative Staff more appreciation by steady and planned pay raises. This way you have a lot less resignations and job abandonment situations.

Nice place to work, friendly people

I have been working at MHM Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Work on your own, no one breathing down your back,… Cons: Pay raises, need more holidays, flex time Advice to Senior Management: Employees working at the facilities have the worst job, so keep in mind, these employees… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The definitive leader in correctional mental health

Psychologist (Current Employee)
    Montgomery, AL

I have been working at MHM Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Working as a psychologist in a corrections facility is a chance to serve some of the neediest clients in our society. MHM in Alabama is… Cons: Corrections is difficult, so the work is tough. The Alabama DOC is primitive,… Advice to Senior Management: Try to avoid mixed or contradictory messages. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on MHM Services.

Worked for MHM Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MHM Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MHM Services CEO Michael S. Pinkert. All reviews posted anonymously by MHM Services employees.