MICROS Systems

www.micros.com

A great company to work with!!

Former Employee - Software Engineer  in  Naples, FL
Former Employee - Software Engineer in Naples, FL

Pros

I worked here for more than 6 years and felt true pain while writing my resignation (I would never leave if I was not pursuing different career). I have gained countless work experiences and a great deal of knowledge at Micros Systems in true professional environment. In one sentence I can say “Micros is and will be my family”. And I wish all the best for their growing business.

Cons

No body is perfect, but i guess this management is exceptional!!

Keep it up!! :)

Other reviews for MICROS Systems

A place to earn experience in one area but not for advancement career and financial wise.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Columbia, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Pros

It provides a good technical experience in the application, developing, and database areas.

Cons

MICROS pays below average and limit the employees career advance. If you are looking to advance your career, it is almost impossible to be promoted. if you are looking for a salary you deserve, neither a promotion or anything will give you the salary.

Employee advancement is the success of a company.

Career Growth with an industry leader

Current Employee - Operations Manager  in  Columbia, MD
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Columbia, MD

Pros

Industry leader with a strong market presence. Paid time off (vacation, sick, personal holiday). Full benefits package. Advancement opportunities - MICROS promotes from within. 8-5 Monday through Friday work week with 1 hour lunch. Smoke free environment. Bonus potential based on work performance. Never a dull moment and always a challenge around the corner.

Cons

Poor quality of food in on permises cafe. Quality of life accomodations could use a refresher (break rooms, condiments, cups, etc...).

Trim the upper "fat" and invest that into the entry level positions to help turn over rates.

There are newer employer reviews for MICROS Systems.

Worked for MICROS Systems? Contribute to the Community!