MINDBODY

www.mindbodyonline.com
  www.mindbodyonline.com
There are newer employer reviews for MINDBODY

It's not all it's cracked up to be

I have been working at MINDBODY full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people. It's a great community of friends and like-minded individuals.

Cons

Pay is well below industry standard. Very culty. Feedback you think is confidential may not always be and can be used against you.

When considering how we can better help our clients, please also keep in mind how changes affect the employee(s). Many changes to better assist clients are often dumped on teams without appropriate accommodations to make the transition work for everyone, eventually leading to a low team morale and high employee attrition. I've watched valuable people drop like flies here. Employees know when a decision is purely business and their well-being was sacrificed.

MINDBODY Response

Aug 5, 2014Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for this feedback. This is one of those comments where we hang our heads a little lower, realizing that we may have missed the mark on how a project affects things on the back-end. We all ... More

120 Other Employee Reviews for MINDBODY (View Most Recent)

Love going to work every day

Current Employee - Customer Service/Technical Support  in  San Luis Obispo, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service/Technical Support in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at MINDBODY full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fun, friendly, relaxed, casual atmosphere. We're treated great with so many benefits: monthly wellness vouchers, onsite massage, onsite wellness classes, insurance, paid time off, etc. Managers are great! CEO is inspiring and visionary. From the top down funnels good vibes.

Cons

Parking due to growing pains; getting so big and we're all in separate buildings.. a bit of a disconnect from other departments.

Keep up the great work!

One of the Best Places to Work

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  San Luis Obispo, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at MINDBODY part-time for less than a year

Pros

MINDBODY has an awesome atmosphere with awesome people. Everyone is driven and high energy. Loved coming into work every day.

Cons

There really isn't anything I didn't like.

There are newer employer reviews for MINDBODY

Worked for MINDBODY? Contribute to the Community!