There are newer employer reviews for MINDBODY

It's not all it's cracked up to be

I have been working at MINDBODY full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people. It's a great community of friends and like-minded individuals.

Cons

Pay is well below industry standard. Very culty. Feedback you think is confidential may not always be and can be used against you.

Advice to Management

When considering how we can better help our clients, please also keep in mind how changes affect the employee(s). Many changes to better assist clients are often dumped on teams without appropriate accommodations to make the transition work for everyone, eventually leading to a low team morale and high employee attrition. I've watched valuable people drop like flies here. Employees know when a decision is purely business and their well-being was sacrificed.

MINDBODY Response

Aug 5, 2014 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for this feedback. This is one of those comments where we hang our heads a little lower, realizing that we may have missed the mark on how a project affects things on the back-end. We all ... More

Other Employee Reviews for MINDBODY

Great resume builder

Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at MINDBODY part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Relaxed environment, continuously growing, young workforce, great location, room for upward movement within the company, great coffee machines

Cons

No parking, growing pains because it's so new and growing so rapidly

Advice to Management

Continue growing, release different versions of the software that are more particular to each vertical so it's not so broad.

2. Great Culture, Great Company!

Pros

The culture is amazing, really makes it easy to go to work everyday. The company is consistently growing so the available of advancement into new jobs/departments has increased. The company also offers a plethora of incentives from great healthcare to onsite massage caregivers. The company is committed to wellness which is great.

Cons

The pay (lower than the majority of tech companies), but it has been on an upward trend.