MINDBODY

www.mindbodyonline.com
  www.mindbodyonline.com
There are newer employer reviews for MINDBODY

Opportunities for growth in an expanding organization

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at MINDBODY full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working with innovative people in a company that's expanding so quickly means that employees have tons of opportunities for personal and professional growth. The work environment is welcoming and supportive, and sets everyone up to do their jobs well. Flexible schedules and a focus on maintaining a work-life balance mean that employees aren't just living to work, and most people seem really happy here. Perks like vouchers that you can spend on wellness-related services like yoga classes, gym memberships, etc. are nice. And, you can't beat the central California coast location for weather or beauty.

Cons

The only thing I've missed while living and working here is the big city. San Luis Obispo is located four hours from both Los Angeles and San Francisco, so that can be an adjustment. There is also the challenge of working in a company that is adjusting as it grows, but that can be exciting, too. The only other con I can think of is that while Insurance plans for individuals are very reasonable, they become more expensive for families.

I hope the management team will keep the work-life balance and company culture in mind as we continue to grow as an organization. I'd also like to see an increased focus on the company's commitment to being environmentally conscious--they're already doing well in this area, but there is always more to be done!

Jul 22, 2014Recruiting Coordinator

We’re definitely not a big city. Just think of all the traffic and smog you escaped! Moving anywhere new is an adjustment, and we are honored that joining MINDBODY was a worthwhile move for your ... More

133 Other Employee Reviews for MINDBODY (View Most Recent)

Fun.

Current Employee - Implementation Coach in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Current Employee - Implementation Coach in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at MINDBODY full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Within working here 1 year they encourage you to move within the company, and apply to different positions. They even have a team that will help you out. Everyone is friendly and always smiling, creates a good working environment. Also, they encourage you do live an active life with the wellness program, and makes it easy to leave work at work.

Cons

I would say pay for certain positions could be better. No incentives in some departments, so there is not much incentive to better yourself within that position other than for self satisfaction. Not much recognition within some departments.

Pay. Some departments seem to be the underdogs, when in reality they are very important for the success of the company, but do not seem to be compensated to satisfaction for what they do. If pay can not change, then at least giving recognition.

Aug 5, 2014Recruiting Coordinator

This is right in so many ways. We've got to look at every department and their structure to continuously evolve as a company. MINDBODY is proud to offer performance bonuses to those who go above ... More

Best Job in the Best Town on Earth

Current Employee - Product Manager in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Current Employee - Product Manager in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at MINDBODY full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I absolutely love working at MINDBODY. The last three years have been a growing experience, not only in job opportunity, but also in my wellness and personal life. I love coming into work, working with the people I work with, and knowing that I'm contributing to the success of our clients. We work hard to stay true to our mission statement, which is "Leveraging Technology to Improve the Health and Wellness of the World."

Cons

None. Work hard to standout, provide as much value as you can, and opportunity will follow.

Keep our culture alive - we've got something special going on here. :) The culture is still as great as it was 3yrs ago, but let's make sure it stays that way. WooHoo! :)

Aug 5, 2014Recruiting Coordinator

Thanks for your review! With any growing company the key is maintaining what employees love about the place. We definitely don't want to see our culture change ( unless, of course, it grows in ... More

There are newer employer reviews for MINDBODY