Fun.

Current Employee - Implementation Coach in San Luis Obispo, CA
Current Employee - Implementation Coach in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at MINDBODY full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Within working here 1 year they encourage you to move within the company, and apply to different positions. They even have a team that will help you out. Everyone is friendly and always smiling, creates a good working environment. Also, they encourage you do live an active life with the wellness program, and makes it easy to leave work at work.

Cons

I would say pay for certain positions could be better. No incentives in some departments, so there is not much incentive to better yourself within that position other than for self satisfaction. Not much recognition within some departments.

Advice to Management

Pay. Some departments seem to be the underdogs, when in reality they are very important for the success of the company, but do not seem to be compensated to satisfaction for what they do. If pay can not change, then at least giving recognition.

MINDBODY Response

Aug 5, 2014Recruiting Coordinator

This is right in so many ways. We've got to look at every department and their structure to continuously evolve as a company. MINDBODY is proud to offer performance bonuses to those who go above ... More

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Best Job in the Best Town on Earth

Current Employee - Product Manager in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Current Employee - Product Manager in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at MINDBODY full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I absolutely love working at MINDBODY. The last three years have been a growing experience, not only in job opportunity, but also in my wellness and personal life. I love coming into work, working with the people I work with, and knowing that I'm contributing to the success of our clients. We work hard to stay true to our mission statement, which is "Leveraging Technology to Improve the Health and Wellness of the World."

Cons

None. Work hard to standout, provide as much value as you can, and opportunity will follow.

Advice to Management

Keep our culture alive - we've got something special going on here. :) The culture is still as great as it was 3yrs ago, but let's make sure it stays that way. WooHoo! :)

MINDBODY Response

Aug 5, 2014Recruiting Coordinator

Thanks for your review! With any growing company the key is maintaining what employees love about the place. We definitely don't want to see our culture change ( unless, of course, it grows in ... More

2. Great company to work for.

Current Employee - Technical Support Specialist in Southampton, NY
    Current Employee - Technical Support Specialist in Southampton, NY

I have been working at MINDBODY full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company has a very friendly and helpful atmosphere. They offer great benefits including Health Insurance, 401K, and monthly wellness vouchers for gym classes, massages, and other wellness oriented services. The company is currently growing rapidly. They also have a very relaxed and fun culture and promotes work-life balance as well as personal growth.

Cons

Sometimes required to work on major holidays in Customer Service.