Fun.

Current Employee - Implementation Coach in San Luis Obispo, CA
Current Employee - Implementation Coach in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at MINDBODY full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Within working here 1 year they encourage you to move within the company, and apply to different positions. They even have a team that will help you out. Everyone is friendly and always smiling, creates a good working environment. Also, they encourage you do live an active life with the wellness program, and makes it easy to leave work at work.

Cons

I would say pay for certain positions could be better. No incentives in some departments, so there is not much incentive to better yourself within that position other than for self satisfaction. Not much recognition within some departments.

Advice to Management

Pay. Some departments seem to be the underdogs, when in reality they are very important for the success of the company, but do not seem to be compensated to satisfaction for what they do. If pay can not change, then at least giving recognition.

MINDBODY Response

Aug 5, 2014 – Recruiting Coordinator

This is right in so many ways. We've got to look at every department and their structure to continuously evolve as a company. MINDBODY is proud to offer performance bonuses to those who go above ... More

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. By far one of the best companies I've worked for.

I have been working at MINDBODY full-time (More than a year)

Pros

By far one of the best companies I've worked for! Have experienced so much growth both personally and professionally from working here. Wonderful co-workers and a true sense of believing in core values. Have a steady schedule that allows for amazing PTO, as well as a great balance between work and life in general.

Cons

I can't think of any, my experience here has been very positive.

MINDBODY Response

Aug 5, 2014 – Recruiting Coordinator

Woo hoo!

Fast paced, challenging and fun!

I have been working at MINDBODY full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Friendly, helpful culture, competent managers, competitive pay and good benefits. The more highly paid and salary positions have rigorous interview process ensuring most team members at that level are not only good at what they do, but are a good fit culturally.

Cons

Some departments hire at a pace that does not always allow for the most thorough vetting. Laid back culture is a double-edged sword; not always receptive to process-oriented best practices.

Advice to Management

None