MISC
www.misc.com.my Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great company, great potential, underperforming

Business Development Manager (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

ProsExperience in a market leader involeved in worldwide operations. strong finantially and well structured in terms of departments. You will have great exposure to all industry players and expand your network. Working atmosphere is fine.

ConsLow salary compared to market. Very slow process and too much read tape. If you are not malaysian you will have a hard time to reach the top. Almost impossible.

Advice to Senior ManagementNegotiate your package well before hand and think that it will only be a temporary job before you can reach higher opportunities.

SO far so good as there is no problem

Marine Engineer (Current Employee)
    Bahía Blanca (Argentina)

I have been working at MISC full-time for less than a year

Pros: As a fellow Malaysian, proud to be able to work… Cons: Perhaps the salary would be better if there is an… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

mediocre

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MISC as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: A lot of work place and hours flexibility Cons: disorganized, short staffed, no clear policies Advice to Senior Management: get organized Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on MISC.

Worked for MISC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MISC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MISC CEO Dato' Shamsul Azhar bin Abbas. All reviews posted anonymously by MISC employees.