MISource

www.misource.com
  www.misource.com
There are newer employer reviews for MISource

Best place I have ever worked...

I have been working at MISource full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This company is aggresively seeking to grow; it wants good people for help it happen. I have seen many different types of people in different roles be very successful for this company.

Cons

The company has to redefine it's strategies to succeed, but companies fail if they aren't flexible. MISource can be challenging for entry levels who aren't ready to work for a quickly changing and dynamic company.

Stay in tune with your employees and their worries - they are real concerns; would like to see more health/wellness initiatives to make benefits better, like gym reimbursement (companies say it can lower health costs).

33 Other Employee Reviews for MISource (View Most Recent)

Performance mattters, accountability is the name of the game

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter

I have been working at MISource full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've been here for almost a year and I've noticed a stark contrast between those who succeed and those who do not. This company is remarkably up front with their expectations. If you live up to their expectations you are statistically likely to be very successful (likely, not guaranteed). The commissions and compensation are very reasonable, especially after a recent restructuring.

Cons

The small size means there's nowhere to hide. While they are reasonable with feedback and coaching, persistent underperformance will be watched closely. You will be expected to rise to the occasion. This company has historically hired younger, more inexperienced people in an attempt to mold them into their ideal employees and this comes with a trade off. It means that many of these recent college grads have a sense of entitlement and as a result might resent scrutiny. If you work here, just try to be honest with yourself and know that they want people who have lofty goals and will put their money where their mouths are. You are required to be here 40 hours a week but realistically, to succeed you will have to put in more hours than you may like.

so far so good! Just keep involved and aware of the changing business needs and try to develop solid traditions to give a sense of stability.

Manager

I have been working at MISource full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

- Excellence is rewarded
    - Company still in the growth phase
    - Great people to work with
    - Competitive spirit keeps you motivated

Cons

- Company is never stagnant, so for a person adverse to change, there may be some frustration
    - Owners and senior management are active in the business, so you can't be distracted from performance by their immediate presence in the office. People who are, will likely not be happy.

Keep the focus on growth; it creates opportunities for us all

There are newer employer reviews for MISource