There are newer employer reviews for MISource

Great Start to Your Career

Former Employee - Account Manager  in  Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Account Manager in Dallas, TX

I worked at MISource full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company gave me a solid week of training for my role. They provide you with everything you need to succeed. Solid (not over-the-top) salary with decent commission potential. 3 weeks vacation in first year. The upper management really does care and take the time to coach you and give advice.

Look, the staffing industry sucks a lot of the time but if you're going to give it a shot, MISource is a great place to do it.

Cons

Incredibly micromanaged, health insurance is not great

Give the employees a little more freedom - 2 check-in meetings everyday, 5 days a week is simply too much time wasted.

32 Other Employee Reviews for MISource (View Most Recent)

MiSource Review

I have been working at MISource

Pros

There are unlimited opportunities to grow professionally. There is no micromanagement. and there is an energetic atmosphere.

Cons

There are no benefits, no raises. Recruiters are always happy to help in any way, only if you make the first move

Have benefits, and raises and be more professional with your employees.

Top Notch Firm

I have been working at MISource as a contractor

Pros

I have worked with a number of recruiting firms over my years. Most of them are indistinguishable. Impersonal Recruiters, careless support personnel and the feeling you are just a number. Having worked with the MISource team, from the Recruiters to the people who manage the client relationships, they are truly a gem. They care and treat you like a true professional, which is something that is hard to say about other people and other firms in the industry.

Cons

None that I can think of. As a smaller firm, some might see this as a 'con' but I think it helps build that personalized relationship.

Keep doing what you are doing to find people with such a great attitude toward the business.

There are newer employer reviews for MISource

Worked for MISource? Contribute to the Community!