MMIS

www.mmis-inc.com

Terrible Experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Portsmouth, NH
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Pros

There really aren't many Pros to working at MMIS. My commute was good and I l enjoyed working with the other employees. My coworkers were hardworking and very helpful.

Cons

The treatment of employees is indescribable. I have never felt so degraded in my life. The overall atmosphere in this work environment was one of fear and low self esteem. Employees were made well aware that at any moment your job could be terminated and you could be replaced. The expectations of senior management are impossible to meet since they are ever changing and at no notice to the employee. The company is continuously loosing clients for the same reasons they loose employees on a monthly basis.

I am not sure advice would help. If senior management could be replaced then there is a chance that employee would be loyal to this company and in return so would the clients.

Other reviews for MMIS

Senior Management Ruined The Job

Pros

Fair pay and benefits that are comparable to other positions of the same title. However, that isn't enough to make the job worthwhile.

Cons

Employees treated as sub-human. On multiple occasions employees were told they were not "revenue generators" and that the owner had no problem firing anyone at any time for any reason. Employees were called at all hours of the day, talked poorly to, disrespected, and insulted. On numerous occasions, employees were reduced to tears. Similarly, expert advice was ignored, the working conditions were terrible, and morale was horrible. Employees were chastised constantly for not meeting "promises" even when said promises were never made. The company has huge amounts of turn over and no employee loyalty. Without dramatic changes, I would not recommend anyone work there.

Please replace the senior management with competent individuals who care about the employees. You will not have customer loyalty when you treat employees like slaves and sub-human.

Consultant

Pros

Nice People, Hard working environment, Seems to be trying to move in the right direction. Management wants it to do better but they instead make it hard to want to work with them

Cons

Communications issues, management wants feed back but refuses to listen to the feedback,

Work with your people to come up with solutions. Do not micro manage.

MMIS Response

Aug 16, 2014President & CEO

Thank you for your feedback. I’m glad you noticed that our management team wants to do better and can understand your perspective. As you noticed our company is on a very fast growth path, during ... More

There are newer employer reviews for MMIS.

Worked for MMIS? Contribute to the Community!