MMIS
www.mmis-inc.com Portsmouth, NH 50 to 149 Employees

Terrible Experience

Portsmouth, NH

ProsThere really aren't many Pros to working at MMIS. My commute was good and I l enjoyed working with the other employees. My coworkers were hardworking and very helpful.

ConsThe treatment of employees is indescribable. I have never felt so degraded in my life. The overall atmosphere in this work environment was one of fear and low self esteem. Employees were made well aware that at any moment your job could be terminated and you could be replaced. The expectations of senior management are impossible to meet since they are ever changing and at no notice to the employee. The company is continuously loosing clients for the same reasons they loose employees on a monthly basis.

Advice to Senior ManagementI am not sure advice would help. If senior management could be replaced then there is a chance that employee would be loyal to this company and in return so would the clients.

Senior Management Ruined The Job

I worked at MMIS

Pros: Fair pay and benefits that are comparable to other positions of… Cons: Employees treated as sub-human. On multiple occasions employees were told they were not "revenue generators" and that the owner had no problem firing anyone at… Advice to Senior Management: Please replace the senior management with competent individuals who care about the employees.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Consultant

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MMIS as a contractor

Pros: Nice People, Hard working environment, Seems to be trying to move in the right direction. Management… Cons: Communications issues, management wants feed back but refuses to listen… Advice to Senior Management: Work with your people to come up with solutions. Do… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MMIS.

Worked for MMIS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MMIS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MMIS CEO Michaeline Daboul. All reviews posted anonymously by MMIS employees.