MMIS

Terrible Experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

I worked at MMIS

Pros

There really aren't many Pros to working at MMIS. My commute was good and I l enjoyed working with the other employees. My coworkers were hardworking and very helpful.

Cons

The treatment of employees is indescribable. I have never felt so degraded in my life. The overall atmosphere in this work environment was one of fear and low self esteem. Employees were made well aware that at any moment your job could be terminated and you could be replaced. The expectations of senior management are impossible to meet since they are ever changing and at no notice to the employee. The company is continuously loosing clients for the same reasons they loose employees on a monthly basis.

I am not sure advice would help. If senior management could be replaced then there is a chance that employee would be loyal to this company and in return so would the clients.

7 Other Employee Reviews for MMIS (View Most Recent)

Senior Management Ruined The Job

I worked at MMIS

Pros

Fair pay and benefits that are comparable to other positions of the same title. However, that isn't enough to make the job worthwhile.

Cons

Employees treated as sub-human. On multiple occasions employees were told they were not "revenue generators" and that the owner had no problem firing anyone at any time for any reason. Employees were called at all hours of the day, talked poorly to, disrespected, and insulted. On numerous occasions, employees were reduced to tears. Similarly, expert advice was ignored, the working conditions were terrible, and morale was horrible. Employees were chastised constantly for not meeting "promises" even when said promises were never made. The company has huge amounts of turn over and no employee loyalty. Without dramatic changes, I would not recommend anyone work there.

Please replace the senior management with competent individuals who care about the employees. You will not have customer loyalty when you treat employees like slaves and sub-human.

Growing Company, Good Product, Hands On Management Team

I have been working at MMIS as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I've been with MMIS, in a contract to hire role for less than 3 months and the experience has been great.

Every team member I've worked with so far is exceptionally talented and committed to the success of the company and its products. The MMIS environment is positive and energetic. Opinions are considered, contributions are recognized and the usual silly corporate rule about dress, attendance and other things don't exist. The management team is generous and considerate; there are frequent paid breakfasts, lunches and treats. Birthdays are recognized and great flexibility is given when personal situations arise.

I've read the less positive Glass Door reviews and this isn't the place for individuals looking for a large company atmosphere where they can be anonymous and work 9 to 5, with very defined duties and hand holding; without changes and challenges and without being challenged.

MMIS is a small company, growing by leaps and bounds, with a dedicated, passionate and hands on management team. This is the time and the place for flexible, capable individuals who thrive on being where the pace is fast and ever changing with constant opportunities to wear different hats, expand one's knowledge base, and to work closely with leadership on process improvement and growth incentives.

Cons

No cons at this time

There are newer employer reviews for MMIS