Terrible Experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

I worked at MMIS

Pros

There really aren't many Pros to working at MMIS. My commute was good and I l enjoyed working with the other employees. My coworkers were hardworking and very helpful.

Cons

The treatment of employees is indescribable. I have never felt so degraded in my life. The overall atmosphere in this work environment was one of fear and low self esteem. Employees were made well aware that at any moment your job could be terminated and you could be replaced. The expectations of senior management are impossible to meet since they are ever changing and at no notice to the employee. The company is continuously loosing clients for the same reasons they loose employees on a monthly basis.

Advice to Management

I am not sure advice would help. If senior management could be replaced then there is a chance that employee would be loyal to this company and in return so would the clients.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Senior Management Ruined The Job

I worked at MMIS

Pros

Fair pay and benefits that are comparable to other positions of the same title. However, that isn't enough to make the job worthwhile.

Cons

Employees treated as sub-human. On multiple occasions employees were told they were not "revenue generators" and that the owner had no problem firing anyone at any time for any reason. Employees were called at all hours of the day, talked poorly to, disrespected, and insulted. On numerous occasions, employees were reduced to tears. Similarly, expert advice was ignored, the working conditions were terrible, and morale was horrible. Employees were chastised constantly for not meeting "promises" even when said promises were never made. The company has huge amounts of turn over and no employee loyalty. Without dramatic changes, I would not recommend anyone work there.

Advice to Management

Please replace the senior management with competent individuals who care about the employees. You will not have customer loyalty when you treat employees like slaves and sub-human.

Awesome employees, great customers and a winning product make a great company!

I have been working at MMIS full-time

Pros

People, leadership team, happy customers, growing company. MMIS has undergone positive management and leadership growth over the last year. Hiring smart, hardworking people who can manage life-work balance well.

Cons

Growing pains that come along with being a market disrupter. Leadership team is open to listening to employees and contractors who provide great feedback. Hiring lots of new people, some like the pace others do not and they move on.

Advice to Management

MMIS leadership should continue to listen to employees and keep communication open and often as the changes made over the last 9 months are really taking affect. Hiring smart, qualified people that can keep up the pace, working hard and taking time off for vacations will keep the company on a fast track for success.