Hands down, the BEST company that I have ever worked for........

Current Employee - Associate Consultant  in  Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at MMY Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

The staff and upper management show great concern for individual progress as much, or more, than company progress. The company has great benefits such as Health, dental, eye, 401K, PTO, holiday pay, tuition reimbursement, multiple bonus opportunities, etc. This is definitely a great place to work and excel in your career.

Cons

I seriously cannot think of any. There are no company cons that I can think of at the present time.

Keep doing what you are doing. Thank you so much for having a great place to work

Other Reviews for MMY Consulting

Outstanding place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at MMY Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Since I have joined MMY, the benefits have improved, the retirement matching has increased from the firm, and they have implemented an education reimbursement program.

Unlike other consulting firms, MMY actually cares about its employees. I have worked at three other consulting firms where the consultants are expected to work 45 - 50 chargeable hours each week, plus non-chargeable administrative activities. MMY expects its employees to work 'full time' as defined by the client, which is typically 40 hours per week (but can vary).

The owner truly cares about the firm and is dedicated to making it better.

Cons

The firm is still fairly young, so not all policies and procedures are in place. However, I prefer it that way. I am having a chance to shape the firm and to develop policies that are consistent with our values and with the current work environment.

Happy with MMY

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at MMY Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

- MMY is a full service IT consulting firm that specializes in healthcare, public sector, and cloud computing.

- Encouraged open communication.

- Upper Management meets with employees at least once a week to discuss their opportunities and where they might need help.

- Implemented a review process where each employee has quarterly goals and reviewed with their Manager or Director at the end of the quarter. Also quarterly meetings that encourage employees to share what they accomplished and where they might need assistance.

- Encourages career development, tuition reimbursement is offered and lunch and learns for staff that help educate employees on the new products.

- Fast growing company.

- Offers comprehensive benefits are great: medical, dental, vision care, life insurance, LTD, simple retirement plan, and PTO.

- MMY has a set schedule for when their headquarters is closed on holidays and employees are compensated for those days.

- MMY’s owner encourages staff to reach out to him and communicates with them on a regular basis.

Cons

The only con I would say is the open floor plan in the office headquarters. Some individuals have an office and some are in the cubicle area. They desks are not far apart so it does get loud in the "bullpin". Usually people go out of the "bullpin" to talk on their phone to be mindful of others but sometimes it just gets loud.

Keep up the good work!!! I enjoy the company outings and the team building exercises.

There are newer employer reviews for MMY Consulting.

Worked for MMY Consulting? Contribute to the Community!