MOBILE NOW

www.mobilenowinc.com

Worst dealer companies out there. Stay

Current Employee - Manager  in  Washington, DC
Current Employee - Manager in Washington, DC

Pros

Decent POS system and support

Cons

Pay, Bonus, and management. Company fails to hit goals Year over year, month over month and the CEO buys 250,000 cars.

Other reviews for MOBILE NOW

fun work but high stress

Current Employee - Repair Tech  in  Fayetteville, NC
    Current Employee - Repair Tech in Fayetteville, NC

Pros

fixing phones, learning, hands on experience with new devices, good pay, opportunity for lots of commission and bonuses, good work hours for a retail location,

Cons

appears to have high turn over rate, some bonus metrics just far enough out of reach, some policies make transactions harder to accomplish and leave customers feeling angry and lied too. communication between company and corporate partner appear weak, also leading to customer confusion as they are told we can perform task here under the impression we are a corporate location when we are not and cannot complete the task for the customer per company policy. angry customers, and slew of ways to acquire charge back which result in loss of bonuses and compensation. computers are out of date, very slow and crash frequently, other repair equipment is failing, waiting for upgrades and repairs.

more positive reinforcement for employees, become more organized and make task easier to complete in the store for the sake of the customers and employees.

It is a good opportunity great learning experience.

Pros

I love what I do. I love the people that I get to help on a daily basis.

Cons

Sometimes the job can be challenging as dealing with the public can be. But I enjoy the challenge of new or challenging situations.

Be fair to all employees as well as aplicants. Give the chances that you have asked for to others also.

There are newer employer reviews for MOBILE NOW.

Worked for MOBILE NOW? Contribute to the Community!