MOBILE NOW

www.mobilenowinc.com
There are newer employer reviews for MOBILE NOW

This company lacks enough staff, and what staff they do have is overworked and underpaid.

Former Employee - Store Manager in Washington, DC
Former Employee - Store Manager in Washington, DC

I worked at MOBILE NOW full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Sprint Retailer, so it is popular with consumers. Discounted wireless service.

Cons

Managers have no power. Raises are never given. Loyal employees are horribly overworked and not compensated properly for overtime. No recognition for those that keep the company going.

Take the time to hire the right people. Stop putting job postings on Craigslist. Reward employees that are producing. Give raises. Treat employees with respect. Quality people will not stay at your company because you do not treat them well and without them you will never achieve the level of success that is possible for you.

24 Other Employee Reviews for MOBILE NOW (View Most Recent)

BEWARE

Former Employee - Wireless Expert in Fairfax, VA
    Former Employee - Wireless Expert in Fairfax, VA

I worked at MOBILE NOW full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Consistent $9/ hour, if you can call that a pro.

Cons

Disorganized management, terrible commission structure, mandatory conference calls on days off (don't plan on ever getting to sleep in). Company policy against giving two days in a row off per week. Constant payroll errors, every two to three months they make it harder to hit the commission. Financial penalties for when co-workers receive bad customer reviews (thats right if your coworker sucks you're going to pay $100 a month to work there). They want people to run their stores but don't pay them to be managers (the district manager above is collecting the managers pay as if he was in store doing the work I was). This company owes me for hours worked and commission earned and I will never see a dime. If you need a job that is going to walk all over you, promise that you will make 35k-50k but barely do better than $9/ hour then this is the job for you. I know you make more than $400 on every phone sold and you want to compensate $12.50 as the commission (3% commission rate). On top of which you dont compensate commission unless 30 phones are sold monthly (sounds not to bad but getting a minimum of 2 sales every working shift is not only unlikely with the foot traffic its impossible). In the 6 months I worked here, a store requiring 3 people to run wen through 10 employees, all of whom quit or walked out (something I had never witnessed on the job with such consistency). If you want to make money in cell phones go work for T-Mobile, AT&T or Verizon. Even sprint corporate has to be better than these jokers.

Support your sales people, they are generating all the money for your company and your compensation is non-existent,

Terrible Employee Loyalty

Former Employee - Wireless Expert in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Wireless Expert in Washington, DC

I worked at MOBILE NOW full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Decent commission plan, competitive environment, easy money

Cons

Zero employee loyalty, Customers have way too much power over employees,base pay rate is low

Learn how to be a good role model to employees and don't do underhanded things to get sales.

There are newer employer reviews for MOBILE NOW