MOBILE NOW

www.mobilenowinc.com
There are newer employer reviews for MOBILE NOW

Disorganized company, poor new hire training

I worked at MOBILE NOW full-time

Pros

The hours are flexible and you can put in the hours you need....because you are going to need to compensate for lack of commission due to chargebacks!!

Cons

Chargebacks will kill your commission and the way the system is set up...you are always getting a chargeback for something!!
The worse new hire training I have experienced...what they need to teach you (systems)...you learn while on the floor. And the time to learn a transaction is not when a customer is standing in front of you!!

Get better systems to prevent chargebacks from occurring and get more district mgrs to cover your territories so the store mgrs won't feel like they have no back up.

24 Other Employee Reviews for MOBILE NOW (View Most Recent)

Worst Company I've Ever Experienced

Former Employee - Wireless Expert
    Former Employee - Wireless Expert

I worked at MOBILE NOW full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There are very little pros. You CAN make DECENT money here, but it's not worth it.

Cons

This will not be one of those reviews where I just bash the company because I got fired. I put in a two weeks notice after working there for 17 months. I was the longest tenured employee in the District (that included my three District Managers I had while working there). I had SIX -six- *SIX*, different managers in my year and a half of being employed. I'm owed over $1,300 in overtime that they claimed "Did not fall into their pay period".

Initially, though, I loved this job. I made great money and there wasn't a ton of micro-management. Of course, I'm one to work as much as I'm needed without complaining, and they liked that at first. After seeing all my co-workers get fired for various reasons, I became uneasy. I worked with, and I'm not exaggerating, 25 different employees my duration of employment. Also, the DM FORCED, yes forced, me to work in a store OVER THREE HOURS AWAY without any compensation for gas or driving.

There's a million other things I could say (DAILY, unpaid, required, conference calls, unrealistic sales expectations, etc etc etc), but I'll leave it at this.

I have none. This company can't be helped at this point.

Don't understand how they are allowed to operate and do business

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at MOBILE NOW

Pros

None if I could have given 0 stars I would've

Cons

Everyting about it is a Con

Quit now