MPI Research
www.mpiresearch.com Mattawan, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Low pay, unfriendly environment and nepotism

Mattawan, MI

ProsNice benefits for employees, nice cafeteria

ConsManagement is completely unaware of the doings in their departments, so many people have started their career there they have no idea how unprofessional they are. Oblivious to the environment, favorites are promoted and it takes a really long time to move up or make any more money, the pay is low for the industry. Communication is poor, constant layoffs.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease quit hiring people, then laying off. It makes everyone nervous because you don't know if you will be next. Training for your managers would be so helpful, they just do not have a clue and many are unsociable and unapproachable.

Company in Major transition constantly difficult place to be

Senior Validation Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at MPI Research full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There are great people working there. Often times opportunities… Cons: The recent economic problems have affected them also Advice to Senior Management: calm down the constant change Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

If you're in the right department, a great place to work.

Research Associate I (Former Employee)

I worked at MPI Research

Pros: Training is available to those who seek it. While with MPI I expanded not only my skills in the lab, but attended courses on leadership,… Cons: Scheduling is an issue. Some weeks we worked from 5 am to midnight, 80 hours a week, and some weeks we were so slow we… Advice to Senior Management: Work with the study directors on scheduling. I understand that sponsors push to have it done NOW, but the quality decreases when your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MPI Research.

Worked for MPI Research? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MPI Research reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MPI Research CEO William Parfet. All reviews posted anonymously by MPI Research employees.