MRA - The Management Association
www.mranet.org Pewaukee, WI 50 to 149 Employees

Great company to work for....

I have been working at MRA - The Management Association full-time

ProsI have enjoyed working with MRA for some time now. Everyone is very helpful and support each other as we strive to assist our member companies. The company encourage continuous education of staff and that is something I truly appreciate.

ConsNot much wiggle room to negotiate vacation coming into the organization. Most of the incoming staff are seasoned professionals and are used to having more than two weeks vacation, so that was a step back.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink out of the box as much as possible. Continue to encourage community involvement with the staff, which in turn, promotes the organization and its worth to the community.

Stifling environment that despises true initiative and can't follow a strategic plan.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MRA - The Management Association full-time

Pros: Friendly, talented staff which expertly supports members' needs. Cons: Not a place for people who like to follow through… Advice to Senior Management: Develop, commit to, and communicate a real strategic direction. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Promise a Million - Follow-Through with Nothing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MRA - The Management Association full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great work/Life balance. Ability to sit in meetings all day and accomplish little.… Cons: There are promises of movement within the company - which never happens. It is a micromanaged organization, filtering from the top down. Everyone tip-toes around… Advice to Senior Management: To the top - hire people to do their jobs… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on MRA - The Management Association.

Worked for MRA - The Management Association? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MRA - The Management Association reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MRA - The Management Association CEO Susan Fronk. All reviews posted anonymously by MRA - The Management Association employees.