MRA - The Management Association
www.mranet.org Pewaukee, WI 50 to 149 Employees

Promise a Million - Follow-Through with Nothing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MRA - The Management Association full-time for more than 8 years

ProsGreat work/Life balance. Ability to sit in meetings all day and accomplish little. A lot of wonderful people, but not much for a motivated professional to gain.

ConsThere are promises of movement within the company - which never happens. It is a micromanaged organization, filtering from the top down. Everyone tip-toes around the CEO who does not know how to develop and improve the workplace. While preaching and teaching HR and best practices, they need to drink some of their own medicine!

Advice to Senior ManagementTo the top - hire people to do their jobs and trust them to make correct decisions.

Working with a lot of diverse and talented HR professionals with varying areas and levels of expertise is invaluable.

Pewaukee, WI

I have been working at MRA - The Management Association full-time

Pros: The people/employees. There are many good hard working people. Very talented. It's not a cut throught environment. I personally work with an excellent team. There… Cons: While there are flexible schedules, benefits such as vacation could be improved upon. Not necessarily a con, but… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to seek innovative and progressive ways to tap market… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

At the end of the day, a challenging & fulfilling place to work.

Waukesha, WI

I have been working at MRA - The Management Association

Pros: As a mission-driven not-for-profit, one of the most important things MRA employees enjoy is the meaningful contribution we get to make to the common good… Cons: As an NFP, MRA watches every penny, so frugality is one hallmark of everything MRA does. That applies… Advice to Senior Management: As management already knows, Employers Associations like MRA face a challenge to remain relevant and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on MRA - The Management Association.

Worked for MRA - The Management Association? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MRA - The Management Association reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MRA - The Management Association CEO Susan Fronk. All reviews posted anonymously by MRA - The Management Association employees.