MRA - The Management Association

www.mranet.org
There are newer employer reviews for MRA - The Management Association

Stifling environment that despises true initiative and can't follow a strategic plan.

I worked at MRA - The Management Association full-time

Pros

Friendly, talented staff which expertly supports members' needs.

Cons

Not a place for people who like to follow through on meaningful contributions to the growth of the organization.

Develop, commit to, and communicate a real strategic direction.

8 Other Employee Reviews for MRA - The Management Association (View Most Recent)

Promise a Million - Follow-Through with Nothing

I worked at MRA - The Management Association full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great work/Life balance. Ability to sit in meetings all day and accomplish little. A lot of wonderful people, but not much for a motivated professional to gain.

Cons

There are promises of movement within the company - which never happens. It is a micromanaged organization, filtering from the top down. Everyone tip-toes around the CEO who does not know how to develop and improve the workplace. While preaching and teaching HR and best practices, they need to drink some of their own medicine!

To the top - hire people to do their jobs and trust them to make correct decisions.

Great company to work for....

I have been working at MRA - The Management Association full-time

Pros

I have enjoyed working with MRA for some time now. Everyone is very helpful and support each other as we strive to assist our member companies. The company encourage continuous education of staff and that is something I truly appreciate.

Cons

Not much wiggle room to negotiate vacation coming into the organization. Most of the incoming staff are seasoned professionals and are used to having more than two weeks vacation, so that was a step back.

Think out of the box as much as possible. Continue to encourage community involvement with the staff, which in turn, promotes the organization and its worth to the community.

There are newer employer reviews for MRA - The Management Association