MRC
www.mrc360.com San Diego, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Highly Dissatisfied

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

ProsThey will hire ANYONE, although they will take you through a panel interview to make it seem selective. They even hire people without bachelors degrees even though it's listed as a requirement. So, if you can not get a job elsewhere, bet on Mr Copy to take you in!

Cons-horrible leadership from top executives
-top exec's have no experience in other industries
-president will try to cheat you out of commissions personally
-i've seen too many people waste away their savings trying to make money here
-entry level candidates, go elsewhere to get real sales training like ADP that have real programs. Mr copy doesn't follow the xerox sales training program. you won't get that here.
-micromanaged. every day's activities have to be logged or they will threaten to pull your salary
-all coworkers on team heavily dissatisfied
-top management allows unprofessional culture
-HR will not report issues to Global Imaging Systems (company Mr Copy reports to) and will not be confidential
-in your first interview, they will lie to you about how much money you will make. you will not even make 30k your first year

Advice to Senior ManagementConduct yourself with ethics. The 'trickle down' effect has made this a slimy company. Management has to examplifly ethical behavior from the top before this cheap, high turnover scamming company can build a reputation.

Good place to start your career but that's about it

San Diego, CA

I have been working at MRC

Pros: Young environment and lots of training but not a long… Cons: Micro managed and they track everything you do. Management team… Advice to Senior Management: Tell your reps what is really going on and stop… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fast paced, energetic and rewarding culture!! Work Hard - Play Hard!!

Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at MRC

Pros: Hands downt the people. The possibilities for advancement are limitless. If you want to succeed and join a company that is growing rapidly,… Cons: Sometimes repetitious assignments with micro-managing. Advice to Senior Management: Would like to get new office, we have outgrown our… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MRC.

Worked for MRC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MRC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MRC CEO Bob Leone. All reviews posted anonymously by MRC employees.