MRC

www.mrc360.com

"If you want to sell printing solutions, there are better resellers out there to chose from"

Sales (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsMr. Copy had continuous training and a creative direct management team. It gives you the outside experience necessary to move onto a more legitimate sales position.

ConsMr. Copy operated business very unethically. I constantly had to review my pay after it was direct deposited because the pay checks were constantly incorrect.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue your employees more. Increase in pay to employees would be much appreciated. Additionally, compensation mistakes need to be corrected in order to keep your employees happy.

100% for newbies

Account Manager (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at MRC

Pros: Good to get started in a sales career. The company… Cons: They company does not pay they way the claim. Saw people… Advice to Senior Management: Pay a decent salary to your sales professionals and that is what you will… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

good capital

Scientist (Current Employee) Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I have been working at MRC full-time

Pros: good capital to allow good science Cons: poor career development, poor compensation Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MRC.

Worked for MRC? Contribute to the Community!