There are newer employer reviews for MRINetwork

Increased my skills and income significantly

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Lithia Springs, Douglas, GA
Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Lithia Springs, Douglas, GA

I have been working at MRINetwork

Pros

Opportunity to earn more money than I ever expected. Excellent training and management support. Pleasant work environment. Very little travel and regular hours. Management understands when you need to use vacation time for personal issues. I love working with senior level management personnel and filling positions. You make great money and help both companies and people.

Cons

If you don't place people, you won't make any money. No benefits, but the income is excellent. You have to make a lot of cold calls on the phone initially. You need to enjoy talking to senior level management personnel on the phone. You need to be organized and have good planning and computer skills.

Be more involved in my planning.

reviews filtered by
  1. My experience at MRI is one that has enriched me through consistent training, mentoring, support, and teamwork.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at MRINetwork

Pros

MRI of Chattanooga has a great culture. Senior AE's are always ready to help. Management is supportive and hands off. They provide continuous training to keep your skills sharp whether your their 2 months or 20 years.

Cons

If you are not a self starter you could wind up drowning instead of swimming. The training is there but they cannot give you the drive to succeed. Sometime senior management will keep an underperforming person for to long which could affect the team in a negative way.

2. MRTN is a place that, if one has personal drive, ambition and aptitude is an excellent place to learn.

Former Employee - Account Executive in Odessa, FL
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Odessa, FL

I worked at MRINetwork

Pros

Personal Indepence, a relaxed, very comfortable and casual atmosphere, constant training and re-training of younger associates, a beautiful office setting with pool table, work-out equipment, and freedom from micro-management, global inter-office business relationships, a fine national reputation and a greatly improved training program with excellent corporate assistance.

Cons

Senior associates who are smgly self-satisfied yet stuck in the rut of bad old lackadaisical habits. Leadership that ,although it does manage in a consultative way, and is always there for the associate, tolerates or accepts mediocrity at a high cost, and is not active in the trenches, where it could and should be setting the example.

Management should stop tolerating inferior talent and should be immediately and constantly following their own advice given to prospects and clients to be top-grading its recruiter pool and relieving itself of financial burden of lesser producers out of friendship.

There are newer employer reviews for MRINetwork