MRM

www.mrmworldwide.com

Unnecessarily political and full of micromanagers.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThere are a few really smart people here that work hard and inspire you to be better. Also, there's a fair amount of opportunity to do pro bono work that's meaningful.

ConsEmployees are not empowered by their managers to make decisions - a few micromanagers control the entire office. Depending on what team you're on the hours can be horrendous. Also, employees do not always treat each other with respect. It can be downright toxic at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementStudy up on modern theories of management and be more transparent. Do not encourage a culture of backstabbing and gossip. Empower your employees to make the right decisions. Make diversity a point in your hiring practices - not nepotism.

Having a great time!

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) Birmingham, MI

I have been working at MRM full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible work hours Great team Motivational team events Cons: Limited structure for new employees Limited client base High turnover rate Advice to Senior Management: Get more clients for local offices. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Awful! You will be overworked and underpaid

Assistant Account Executive (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at MRM full-time for more than a year

Pros: Young fun coworkers. Robust after-work events such as happy… Cons: Cutthroat, senior management truly does not care about the growth and development of anybody… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on MRM.

Worked for MRM? Contribute to the Community!