MSCI
www.msci.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Stay far far away!!!

Senior Associate (Former Employee)
Rockville, MD

ProsNew technology to learn deal with. Hmm having a really hard time comming up with pros for this company after working for them for 8 years.

ConsNo respect from sinior management. Lack of communication. What sinor management decides goes no matter how wrong it is. You are nothing but a number to them. All they care about is the buttom line. I miss the good old days of RMG :(

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate and trust your employees and you will find that they will work twice as hard as if you keep yelling and screaming at them as you do now.
Your quality of service will greatly suffer as you migrate to “Emerging markets” I would suggest against pushing for this.

satisfied

Senior Associate (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at MSCI

Pros: Working to collaborate across businesses, learning a lot from colleagues,… Cons: outsourcing jobs is a concern Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

MSCI is changing for the better

Analyst (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at MSCI

Pros: The company has a very strong braintrust among its employees and does a good job attracting talented people (many employees have advanced degrees, impressive backgrounds… Cons: The company has difficulty keeping its most talented employees - it's efforts to consolidate a leading market position in investment support related businesses has not… Advice to Senior Management: Keep working hard towards realizing the synergies from the acquiring your last chunk of companies (ISS, Riskmetrics, FEA, Measurisk, etc) and maintaining the service quality… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MSCI.

Worked for MSCI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MSCI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MSCI CEO Henry A. Fernandez. All reviews posted anonymously by MSCI employees.