MSCI
www.msci.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Work not ideal for investment/finance professionals

ProsGood compensation and benefits Large bonus they say..

ConsWork is routinary. Mostly it is about data gathering, similar to market data vendors like reuters. Work involves a lot of IT, and very little finance. Most jobs not relevant to CFA, FRM or other finance/investment certifications. Company reducing cost. Wont pay OT on work on Sunday, but instead gives time off on week day.

Advice to Senior ManagementSunday OT must be paid. Sunday is very different from weekday. Sunday is used to spend time with family and friends. Weekday day off, people work. Who would you spent time with on a weekday day off? Nobody.

It is just good to put on your resume

I have been working at MSCI for less than a year

Pros: Easy people, very laid back. Cons: I did not learn anything new. Advice to Senior Management: It should implement a training program. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work. Dynamical and fast-paced job.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MSCI

Pros: It's a place with excellent teamwork / collaboration, and excellent work environment, ranging from local duties to global responsibilites. There are several interesting projects in… Cons: - Some lack of global company vision / communication Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on MSCI.

Worked for MSCI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MSCI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MSCI CEO Henry A. Fernandez. All reviews posted anonymously by MSCI employees.