MSCO
www.msco.com Rye, NY 6 to 15 Employees

The Launching Pad

I have been working at MSCO full-time for more than a year

ProsI've been here for some time and I've seen nothing but greatness come from our entire team day after day. Talented individuals walk through these doors every morning and don't leave until the job is thoroughly completed and the clients are satisfied. We do what it takes to build businesses. On any given day, you'll go from website strategy to radio script writing to prospecting. The cross training in so many different disciplines, all backed by a solid company mindset, builds skills it takes years to hone at other larger firms. Personally, I find that the best payout you can receive.

ConsThe hours are long, coordination is tough and the clients are demanding, but that's just the nature of the industry. If you truly love marketing and advertising, truly love building businesses and running them as if your own, the hard work is a rewarding experience.

great to work company to work for

I have been working at MSCO

Pros: Training is very good here Cons: none I can think of Advice to Senior Management: none I can think of More

MSCO- A great place to start your marketing career!

Account Associate (Former Employee)
Rye Brook, NY

I worked at MSCO

Pros: -Hands on learning experience -Exposure to many accounts and different mkts Cons: -Smaller firm, which can mean it's less stable and fewer… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on MSCO.

Worked for MSCO? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MSCO reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MSCO CEO Mark Stevens. All reviews posted anonymously by MSCO employees.