MSI (Multi-Systems, Inc)

msisolutions.com

MSI

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Laguna Woods, CA

ProsRelatively small privately held company, that while not the leader in Hospitality PMS systems is working toward that goal. The Team Leaders are nice and try to welcome new comers and respond to questions. Initially it appears to be a very transparent environment. Very generous with their travel parameters -- no 'double bunking'. The owner of the company while not on-site daily does visit frequently -- while I was in the office. Company really focuses on quality customer support. Good, new equipment provided. Very supportive team members. President tried to give personal touch and hosted a dinner in his house.

ConsLack of training on products. Lack of direction/communication. Given a new market segment project that had little opportunities for success with a lack of thorough preparation from senior management. Weekly status reports on the project were never addressed. As I worked remotely it was critical that I received support when necessary. Internal tech support was unresponsive.

Advice to Senior ManagementTRAIN employees on the products. Have a 'New Hire' procedure in place to include a responsibility chart. Develop the interfaces necessary to compete.

All smoke and mirrors

I have been working at MSI (Multi-Systems, Inc) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Some of the staff still care about doing a good job, but that… Cons: The owner and the senior managers are just fooling themselves. As a developer I know what is good code and what is not. The management… Advice to Senior Management: Quit! Please. Munson left before, please do it again. Ever since he came back all he has done is lip service… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Bitter\sweet memories

CSC Support (Former Employee)

I worked at MSI (Multi-Systems, Inc) full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Small company that focuses on a very stable industry. Hotel software. Generally most of the staff below management are very… Cons: Tinier and dedication do not matter to the company. There is very little opportunity to grow within the company other than a full career\department change.… Advice to Senior Management: Once upon a time, MSI had an onsite internal trainer for the staff. Bring that idea back.Once upon a time. MSI had decent insurance and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on MSI (Multi-Systems, Inc).

Worked for MSI (Multi-Systems, Inc)? Contribute to the Community!