MSLA

www.mslaca.com
There are newer employer reviews for MSLA

Subpar management with subpar pay.

Current Employee - Accountant in Pasadena, CA
Current Employee - Accountant in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at MSLA full-time (less than a year)

Pros

MSLA provides a good starting point to get experience and work in an office environment.

Cons

The management was not the best and the company did not seem to appreciate or care about its employees. The low pay and lack of career development made me question the advantages of working at MSLA on a daily basis.

Get some better management.

4 Other Employee Reviews for MSLA (View Most Recent)

Horrible working environment and poor management

I worked at MSLA full-time

Pros

There are almost no pros except that some of the people are wonderful and the job will give you experience.

Cons

The experience is not worth the torture. I worked here for many years and saw a lot of horrible things going on. A lot of which we questioned was even legal. As the company grew larger, it got worse. Towards the end of my employment it was being run almost like a sweatshop. And it's a medical company! Almost all of the management team doesn't know how to run their department. The good managers leave on their own accord (because they are smart!)

Stop treating your employees like robots, stop being selfish and greedy and pay people accordingly for the work they do, stop expecting people to handle an impossible workloads but let open positions stay unfilled for months on end, and hire a new management team.

No respect, no management, no benefit, almost no everything

I worked at MSLA

Pros

I can't remember any good from this place, but some people there are nice.

Cons

The owner is very selfish and pushing people to work overtime without paying overtime. Very poor management skill, and no respect to employee at all. You will regret if you work there.

They won't get any good quality employee because skilled person won't stay long there.

There are newer employer reviews for MSLA