MSLGROUP

www.mslgroup.com
  www.mslgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for MSLGROUP

Challenging, but trying its best!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at MSLGROUP full-time (more than an year)

Pros

MSL has had its share of issues in the past year but the senior management is really trying to turn it around. Paul is very involved with the NY office and knows most of us by name. Refocusing on things like performance management and keeping office spirits high have helped turn morale around in a few months, and there is no shortage of incredibly talented people here.

Cons

Work life balance is difficult but not impossible. Teams were understaffed for a little while, and even with a full team some of the accounts will keep you in the office late regularly. There was high turnover for a month or so, but things seem to be settled, at least for now.

Stay involved with the junior staff and be transparent about office happenings - we're all adults and can handle it. Don't skirt around the issues the company is facing. Continue with quarterly employee engagement events, since snacks and a glass of wine make any crazy day feel better.

MSLGROUP Response

Aug 5, 2014Director of Corporate Communications and Marketing, North America

We're optimistic too on the future of the company. There are so many great things happening. The recent Town Hall is a good example of how Paul and his management team is committed to being ... More

93 Other Employee Reviews for MSLGROUP (View Most Recent)

trying but still not a top place

Current Employee - Digital Strategist
    Current Employee - Digital Strategist

I have been working at MSLGROUP full-time (more than an year)

Pros

We had a lot of fun with the World Cup. People are really trying here but it's still a bit flat for me. I don't understand why things are done as they are and we need more good talent. Will take years to get this place going.

Cons

Don't seem to be a lot of strong senior leaders. A few but not as many as my last place. Digital is not where it needs to be and when I read another review and someone said the digital head was 'spinning' they weren't kidding. Digital is not just about social it's about being innovative and doing new things. Very bull like. There need to be changes but management just ignores it.

Keep trying

Great Intern Experience

Current Employee - Intern in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Intern in Washington, DC

I have been working at MSLGROUP as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

MSL Group gives you direct access to do the work they require. From day one you will be working with VPs and deal with clientele material.

Cons

The company is behind on technology. Their email systems and computers are slow, outdated, and frustrating to use.

Spend money on better technology.

There are newer employer reviews for MSLGROUP