MSR IT Solution

www.msrlimited.com

Good Work Environment with ample scope for self-up gradation of employees

PMO Team Member (Current Employee) Calcutta (India)

ProsWork environment is homely with friendly colleagues and supportive seniors. If someone wants to upgrade oneself in a professional manner, it is possible.

Global presence of the company providing technology-enabled solutions which helps clients achieve satisfaction, gives a secured feeling as an employee.

ConsSometimes seniors do not provide feedback of work done in a very proactive manner. This results in a feeling of getting stuck-up in between some assignment - resulting in lack of self confidence at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice as such.

However can take more initiative to make the team more process-driven and instill the importance of being process oriented amongst team members, at large.

Good place to work

Senior Manager IT (Current Employee) Calcutta (India)

I have been working at MSR IT Solution full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good work culture Feel like 2nd home Cons: Internal processes need to be improved Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Everything is good except the SALARY

Spanish Technical Executive (Current Employee) Calcutta (India)

I have been working at MSR IT Solution full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good working environment. Lots of Technical things to be learnt. Cons: Bad salary policy.Company is not paying worthy candidates their deserving value. Bad HR… Advice to Senior Management: Be more selective in hiring the candidates.Should provide emphasis in recruiting local lads who… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MSR IT Solution.

Worked for MSR IT Solution? Contribute to the Community!