MTM

www.mtm-inc.net
  www.mtm-inc.net
There are newer employer reviews for MTM

One flew over the cuckoo's nest

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lake Saint Louis, MO
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lake Saint Louis, MO

I worked at MTM full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This company has pretty good benefits and pay. The office I worked in also ran fun programs to encourage excellence in our work quality.

Cons

This company is plum crazy!! They don't give enough training on medicaid policies that we are supposed to be providing customer service for and the management doesn't seem to know what they are doing. Lastly, you are taking calls all day from medicaid recipients & most of them call in with a chip on their shoulder and a "the world owes me" attitude. They can be highly nasty.

Train your call center employees better!! And one day isn't really enough time to learn a policy when you have 12 other policies already crammed into your head. Organise your people better and make sure that EVERYONE knows what you are doing so there isn't so much confusion on who is doing or done what. Also, more support to your employees would be helpful. They are already being beat to death every day by the clients calling in, it is a little much when they feel as though they are being beat to death as well by their own management.

46 Other Employee Reviews for MTM (View Most Recent)

Worst place I have ever worked!!

I have been working at MTM full-time

Pros

* Pay very well at least for the technical positions.

Cons

* They have lost all focus and direction.
    * They have no clue as to what their strategy should be.
    * They don't know how to make money anymore.
    * The constantly try and lie to their employees saying how well they are doing when they cannot even afford to pay expenses on a regular basis and most of the time, they cannot even pay them in under 60 days.
    * They went through more lay offs again...maybe they should lay off the people who are actually making the decisions for the direction of the company since they are the ones who can't figure out the right strategy for moving forward.
    * Management are crooks. They could care less about anyone inside the company. It is nothing more to them than dollars and cents.

Pay attention to your people that you hire and not just yourselves. You all act like because the economy is the way it is that your employees should feel "lucky" to be working for you. Most people do feel lucky to have a job but it is supposed to be a mutual feeling. Just because your CEO talks the talk about how important the people are there doesn't mean that anyone buys into it. The moral of the place is the worst I have ever been a part of.

Great company with room for growth

Former Employee - Management
    Former Employee - Management

I worked at MTM full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Solid Management
    Small Company with room for growth

Cons

Benefits and salary could be better

There are newer employer reviews for MTM