MTV Networks
www.mtv.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

A great place to work with a generous helping of political wrangling, you can go far.

Software Developer (Former Employee)
Nashville, TN

ProsThe benefits are phenomenal. Additionally, the work environment is exciting as the latest country, R & B, and pop acts often find their way to the office to share their music. It is a fun environmet and special events are always happening.

ConsMiddle managers ruin the joy of the company. The do not always convey the heart of senior management. They drive away more talent for the sake of advancing their individual agendas and careers.

Great experience for school credit

Finance Intern (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at MTV Networks

Pros: Great place to work. Employees ranging up to the CFO… Cons: Unpaid. Only school credit is offered. Advice to Senior Management: Offer paid internships Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I recommend working at MTVN, it was a really good experience.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at MTV Networks

Pros: It's the kind of company that someone may leave but want to come back… Cons: So many people want to work there that it's hard to get… Advice to Senior Management: I honestly can't think of anything to say sorry Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MTV Networks.

Worked for MTV Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MTV Networks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MTV Networks CEO Philippe P. Dauman. All reviews posted anonymously by MTV Networks employees.