MTV Networks
www.mtv.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Great environment, tons of fun, learned a lot

Desktop Support Intern (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsIt's Viacom. You get to see really cool things happening almost all the time, like live awards shows throughout the building. Paid. Cafeteria food is really good. Everyone is really friendly and the culture is really laid-back.

ConsCan't think of many, really. The commute is a little annoying if you're not already in the city. Sometimes there just wasn't enough work for me to do.

Great place to work!

Receptionist (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at MTV Networks full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great work environment! Corporate?-- YES! Diverse? -- YES! Most High… Cons: If you don't participate in what is going on in the company. (reaping the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Learning Experience with Amazing People

Intern (Former Employee)
    Santa Monica, CA

I worked at MTV Networks as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Felt like I was an operable part of my department,… Cons: Literally none. Amazing learning opportunity with the right department and a… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing and the legacy will speak… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on MTV Networks.

Worked for MTV Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MTV Networks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MTV Networks CEO Philippe P. Dauman. All reviews posted anonymously by MTV Networks employees.