MTV Networks

www.mtv.com

MTV Networks - Atom.com is great!

Intern (Current Employee) Santa Monica, CA

ProsIts a relaxed work environment with a young, energetic and funny group of people working there. Everyone is very dedicated to their work and no one puts in any less than their full effort. There is good support within the company and a friendly relationship between departments.

ConsI am the only intern on my floor. While I have a great working and friendly relationship with my co-workers, I have no social opportunities to meet other interns.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor their internship program, 1. allow interns to choose not to accept credit. (for legal purposes pay them $1, or something similar) This issue almost prevented me from working this summer, and 2. hold intern-only events so that we can network and keep in contact throughout the summer even if we are in different departments.

Intern at MTV Networks

Intern (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at MTV Networks

Pros: MTV Networks has a great culture. Everyone who is there wants… Cons: The organization is so large that it is merely impossible to get a… Advice to Senior Management: I think that MTV Networks is doing well. It is a great place to work! One area… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Satisfied

Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at MTV Networks

Pros: - working for Viacom - clients are large companies or agencies who are excited about… Cons: - sometimes different to "get anything done" due to layers… Advice to Senior Management: Don't make it so difficult to make campaigns live. More
There are newer reviews on MTV Networks.

Worked for MTV Networks? Contribute to the Community!