MTV Networks
www.mtv.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Fun, diverse atmosphere, but slightly bored

Intern (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsWhile interning at MTV, I was able to gain a lot of experience in my department. The people were very nice. The lounge is nice but definitely nothing to call home about. The environment feels very diverse and welcoming. I was able to meet with my intern supervisor on a daily basis to ask questions and receive feedback on my performance. I met some great people at MTV. Best of all, this internship looks GREAT on a resume.

ConsI wish interns had the opportunity to rotate to other departments to learn more and increase networking opportunities. I never really got the chance to meet other interns as the place is huge. I was often bored with nothing to do even after requesting work.

Advice to Senior ManagementI can't speak as a paid employee, but as an intern, I would recommend increasing networking opportunities/events for interns.

Great Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at MTV Networks

Pros: Great working environment. Embraces creativitiy and diversity within the organization.… Cons: More traiing and development programs for employees Opportunities for career growth… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! As long as we have a vision of where the company wants to be 3, 5,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

good summer

Intern (Former Employee)
    Santa Monica, CA

I worked at MTV Networks

Pros: fun. hip. trendy. lots of young people. There's always something… Cons: huge place, hard to meet people. interns get no pay. Advice to Senior Management: get some more quality scripted shows and less reality Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MTV Networks.

Worked for MTV Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MTV Networks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MTV Networks CEO Philippe P. Dauman. All reviews posted anonymously by MTV Networks employees.