MTV Networks
www.mtv.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Great reference but projects were uninspiring

Intern (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at MTV Networks

ProsExcellent reference and great networking opportunities. Great exposure to industry trends, technologies and products. Fun and laid back work environment.

ConsProjects and tasks were very low responsibility compared to other internships I have completed. They do not compensate for travel, which made interning difficult.

It is a fun time in a creative place.

Programming Coordinator (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at MTV Networks

Pros: There is no dress code. The people you work with. Getting to… Cons: The compensation is a little low compared to other companies. Advancement depends… Advice to Senior Management: The upper tier management seems great, although I have had little interaction… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

Intern (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at MTV Networks

Pros: People are really nice and they respect each other Young crowd Good… Cons: No compensation for interns. They should at least give free… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on MTV Networks.

Worked for MTV Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MTV Networks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MTV Networks CEO Philippe P. Dauman. All reviews posted anonymously by MTV Networks employees.