MUNCmedia

www.muncmedia.com

TERRIBLE!

Current Employee - Campaign Manager
Current Employee - Campaign Manager

Pros

Great work/life balance.
Management understands that you have a life outside the (small) office.

Cons

Management (CEO) had no idea how to run a company
Upper management could not handle the business
Paychecks would "bounce" almost every week

Get a life.

Other reviews for MUNCmedia

Amazing learning experience!

Current Employee - Public Relations Manager  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Public Relations Manager in New York, NY

Pros

work life is good, personal life is good, i enjoy what i do at this stage with MUNCmedia. its exciting, innovative and challenging, not for everyone but i like it.

Cons

it's tough being challenged everyday to solve problems other firms haven't, its a stable of the company but i think puts a lot of stress on the team. work hours are crazy too.

I've read the other posts and think the company and "management" got beaten up a little to much considering what we do. i would suggest a profit sharing program so everyone feels like they not only get recognition but the financial upside of our hard work. simple i guess.

It's a good feeling that we are adding value to an industry that needed innovation, MUNCmedia delivered that in spades.

Current Employee - Media Operations  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Media Operations in New York, NY

Pros

If management can hold course MUNCmedia may develop into something really big, continue to create jobs, add value to their companies/clients, and it is neat to be part of a company that truly helps companies solve real problems for companies. their financial communications , and Public Relations communication network does works and works well. MUNCmedia years from now i have no doubt will be credited with leading modernizing the entire financial communications and Investor relations industry, they were the first. I'm proud of what i do at MUNC.

Cons

understaffed, it creates bottlenecks as everyone is overworked but we have faith. as our CEO says, its growing pains and all businesses that make it as far as we have go through it. MUNC in my opinion needs to invest in doubling its staff sometime soon. thats it. payroll is always on time, management is very generous not much i can really complain about that i know within my pay grade.

Matt Bird MUNCmedia's CEO i think needs to look at investing in more human capital, create a 2nd level of middle management and scale operations. i know its coming, but we need it today.

There are newer employer reviews for MUNCmedia.

Worked for MUNCmedia? Contribute to the Community!