There are newer employer reviews for MV Transportation

I have learned to deal with mentally chanllenged people.

Current Employee - Paratransit Driver in Batavia, IL
Current Employee - Paratransit Driver in Batavia, IL

I have been working at MV Transportation full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There is not a specific reason working with this company other than earning income. Being in the midst off financial difficulties, I choose to get that job than stay home without income. however, my income helps me to overcome certain financial issues.

Cons

Driving job is a challenging one due to weather, and the people we do transport mostly people with need and Elderly.

The management should encourage its workers by providing a good salary and benefit

reviews filtered by

Management

Former Contractor - Operations Manager
    Former Contractor - Operations Manager

I worked at MV Transportation as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

Has potential for growth as long a you are a part of the good boys club...

Cons

Shysty company. I worked there for 5 years and was sent on a bogus advancement. Shortly after being moved to another division, they decided to drop the contract and all the employees.

Value your workers as they are the root of the company without them the company does not survive.

Former trainee Fairfield, CA

I worked at MV Transportation

Pros

Training program is excellent. You learn a lot of quality driving techniques that you never thought of. Training program is very thorough.

Cons

They claim to preach "safety over schedule" and while some genuinely practice it, there are those who preach it yet have no problem riding you for being late. I get that passengers have time that is valuable but if you're going to preach "safety over schedule," don't harp on being late.

I left because I had an opportunity to eliminate a commute otherwise it was a good experience but in interview please can the "would you give me the keys to your house?" line. Sorry, I have to know you well before I go that far. Horrible analogy.

There are newer employer reviews for MV Transportation