Good experience

Former Employee - Safety Manager
Former Employee - Safety Manager

I worked at MV Transportation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The best thing about working there is that the company truly takes care of everything for you. I never had to spend my own money for supplies or travel.

Cons

The hardest part for me was even though i didnt have kids my family was very important to me and balancing flying out ever week was super hard. especially during a lost in the family,

Advice to Management

Find a better work life balance.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. one of my best my best job experience

Former Employee - Bus Driver in Half Moon Bay, CA
    Former Employee - Bus Driver in Half Moon Bay, CA

I worked at MV Transportation full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

will meet new faces and types of people,see different places

Cons

every day of driving will searching for the paces where you should be

2. Worked driving for one year.

Former Employee - Coach Operator in Reno, NV
    Former Employee - Coach Operator in Reno, NV

I worked at MV Transportation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You would think the benefit and respect for all the mufti tasking and delivery of very diverse group of people, being on a seduce that is very detailed to the minute. Driving in all weather conditions. responsible for the safety and sudden emergency situation.

Cons

This company has the nerve to in trust many duties that require highly personal and responsible workers. Not to mention dependable and i myself had a very serious situation with a severally challenged wheel chair bound person who had a fit and with camera i was able to capture his behavior. If i had not push button they would have not been as respectful to how i handled crisis. It is a job i would never allow any member of management to bully me. This company pays as much as A fast food employee. And the job title is very deserving of very good pay.

Advice to Management

I am very aware of how you hire and manage to get away with the under paying of such micro managed detailed oriented, safety priory employee`s. The same way personal care providers are hired to do the job of a registered nurse at fast food pay. You look for people who are established drivers who have detailed repetitive organizing skills. It takes years to even get the minimum respected wage. Smart because it is a job one needs to leave from the over whelming demands and or micro managing from management, Hiring and train of newbys that may start with a few, but only one or two will last. Starting pay minimum pay. Shame on you.