There are newer employer reviews for MVNA

Loved my job, however dissapointed that they laid me off.

Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse Home Visiting Nurse in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at MVNA

Pros

wonderful place to work if you are an RN who doesn't need benifits. MVNA is a wonderful group of friendly people who work together to get a job done.

Cons

MVNA is having difficulty staying afloat financially. They are hiring RN's on a part time basis so as not to provide benifits. They are trying to eliminate all LPN positions.

LPN's are the people who do the grunt work. they are the backbone of the company. The RN's have too much paperwork to give the client's the attention they need.

3 Other Employee Reviews for MVNA (View Most Recent)

A Company with Compassion

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at MVNA full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Employees truly care and work together to help the clients. Everyone works very hard to achieve specific goals to deliver excellent nursing service to our clients.

Cons

Cramped and noisy area to work which just adds to the stress of the job. Everyone is in one big room so it gets quite noisy. There isn't enough desk space to work.

Get out of your offices, see what we do and get involved with the employees. You are so far from reality.

Beware

Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse Intake Specialist in Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse Intake Specialist in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at MVNA full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The pay is good. The new buidling is very nice. The lunch hour is generous. In the city.

Cons

The work area was intolerable. It was very small, not enough room to do your work. Management is not involved in this area. They expect you to learn a very complex system quickly.

Get more involved in the intake area. Watch supervisors time and authority.

There are newer employer reviews for MVNA