Overview

I worked at MVP Health Care full-time

Pros

good benefits and nice people

Cons

Very slow and conservative culture. Have tried to invest in personnel, but still don't know how to retain talents. Not a good environment for people who really want to add value and make diffferences. Good for those who look for a retirement destiny.

Open your mind to see outside of upstate NY and outside of insurance industry.

Other Reviews for MVP Health Care

I would NOT recommend this employer!

I have been working at MVP Health Care

Pros

Company as a whole invests a lot n their employees, and does care about them, however, that is not the case in the IT department. PTO (Paid Time Off) is generous.

Cons

Lack of leadership from management, I believe I had better managment at Burger King. Management is technically incompetant and untrusting, therefore they reward the 'Yes' men leaving all others behind. The 'Forced Ranking' promotes anything but team work. It promotes back stabbing and gloating. It is a very micro-managed, 'hostile' environment, and because of that morale is terrible. Performance Reviews are constructed to reward the 'Yes' men and because of forced ranking and people have to be on the 'bottom', the others are fabricated accordingly. If you are passionate about your work, and enjoy contributing, this is NOT the place for you.

Find another profession

Solid, satisfying workplace

I have been working at MVP Health Care

Pros

Good benefits, schedule flexibility, work quality, accountability and follow up, Genuine, caring management, lovely compensation packages, much respect and appreciation demonstrated for employees and their dedication

Cons

some tendency to play favorites, being in the middle of a merger doesnt help as alot of the jobs are being moved to other locations

There are newer employer reviews for MVP Health Care.

Worked for MVP Health Care? Contribute to the Community!