MWH Global

www.mwhglobal.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for MWH Global

Great company with a great purpose, missions, and values. Really bright employees and a lot of career opportunities.

Current Employee - Human Resources in Broomfield, CO
Current Employee - Human Resources in Broomfield, CO

I have been working at MWH Global full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Company is in a good industry, has a good reputation, has good leadership, and dedicated employees. There are very good career opportunities.

Cons

For any con, I know there is a solution being worked on and sometimes it will take some patience. There are pockets of issues, and there are a few managers that are a little harder to work for but overall no complaints. You can't be shy about asking for opportunities. It is important to find a good mentor/sponsor.

Hold everyone accountable and manage poor performance.

129 Other Employee Reviews for MWH Global (View Most Recent)

Good Company to work for Intern

I have been working at MWH Global

Pros

Good place to work as intern.

Cons

Could be a little more organized.

Lots of Projects but not Very Organized

Former Intern - Civil Engineer Inern in Walnut Creek, CA
    Former Intern - Civil Engineer Inern in Walnut Creek, CA

I worked at MWH Global as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Interning gave me a lot of exposure to the water infrastructure industry. I did many small tasks on a lot of large projects. MWH is a very well known firm so it definitely looks good on your resume, regardless of whether or not you actually did a whole lot

Cons

There wasn't a whole lot of structure. I basically went around the office asking who needed help on tasks and at times, there wasn't enough to do. Oh you need work? Um, here organize these files from a project that was completed a couple years ago. Oh you finished with that? Print these drawings. I suppose these tasks need to be done eventually, so who better than the intern?

Having an intern work a lot on a single project might be more meaningful than giving them a lot of small but mindless tasks.

There are newer employer reviews for MWH Global