MWW Group

www.mww.com
  www.mww.com
There are newer employer reviews for MWW Group

Excellent place to work, but you will work a lot.

I have been working at MWW Group

Pros

They have some great clients to work on and execute some award winning programs. It is a great place to get exposed to the demands of agency work. The work we do for Nikon, Sara Lee and other global brands are best in class.

Cons

May find overloaded with client work and your time stretched across multiple clients and multiple deadlines, but that's par for agency work, I guess. Some of the senior management style lacks leadership and coherence. Sometimes, there are too many cooks in the program and none who take ownership. The last minute fire-drills are getting old too.

I think better communication and process is needed to make use of the talent better. I think there also needs to be better investment of giving mid-level staff more client-facing experience and integration into new business opportunities.

40 Other Employee Reviews for MWW Group (View Most Recent)

It is what you make it.

Current Employee - Assistant Account Executive
    Current Employee - Assistant Account Executive

I have been working at MWW Group

Pros

* Level of flexibility
    * Coworkers are friendly
    * To learn the basics of the PR industry
    * For stability

Cons

* Little fulfillment in work
    * No real office camaraderie or community
    * There is no emphasis on professional development

I would suggest that they take the professional development of their employees more seriously; beyond learning the basics of the PR industry

Strong social team collaboration

Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at MWW Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I love working on the social team. My manager is thoughtful and fair with feedback, willing to be flexible so we can all use our personal time off and excited for everyone to share ideas. I know this is a team I can learn from and that will help me grow. I've been involved in varied opportunities and given opportunities to show leadership and creativity. One of the best parts is really how collaborative the teams are.

The benefits are fantastic and the HR support staff is knowledgeable and helpful. They also try to promote a fun, innovative internal culture that provides opportunities for internal workshops, monthly happy hours and summer contests.

Cons

Some of the junior staff is well-connected to the most senior-level management, but the overall senior management try to not let it interfere with quality of work.

Quality of work is key in staff, no matter the political connection.

There are newer employer reviews for MWW Group