There are newer employer reviews for MWWPR

Excellent place to work, but you will work a lot.

I have been working at MWWPR

Pros

They have some great clients to work on and execute some award winning programs. It is a great place to get exposed to the demands of agency work. The work we do for Nikon, Sara Lee and other global brands are best in class.

Cons

May find overloaded with client work and your time stretched across multiple clients and multiple deadlines, but that's par for agency work, I guess. Some of the senior management style lacks leadership and coherence. Sometimes, there are too many cooks in the program and none who take ownership. The last minute fire-drills are getting old too.

Advice to Management

I think better communication and process is needed to make use of the talent better. I think there also needs to be better investment of giving mid-level staff more client-facing experience and integration into new business opportunities.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. It is what you make it.

Current Employee - Assistant Account Executive
    Current Employee - Assistant Account Executive

I have been working at MWWPR

Pros

* Level of flexibility * Coworkers are friendly * To learn the basics of the PR industry * For stability

Cons

* Little fulfillment in work * No real office camaraderie or community * There is no emphasis on professional development

Advice to Management

I would suggest that they take the professional development of their employees more seriously; beyond learning the basics of the PR industry

2. Progressive, nimble and smart agency

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at MWWPR full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great cross practice collaborations, smart cool people, had an LGBT practice BEFORE it was cool. Multiple office locations across the U.S. from coast to coast. C-level suite top notch and visionary

Cons

hard to take advantage of all the opportunities given the scope of practices and cities but sometimes these are good problems to have.