Maalt Transport

There are newer employer reviews for Maalt Transport

$3500 sign on bonus 300 percent turnover

Former Employee - Driver in Dilley, TX
Former Employee - Driver in Dilley, TX

I worked at Maalt Transport full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I enjoyed the work and liked almost everyone there. Training was good. I can take that with me. They do a very good job training their competition. I think that someday they will get it together.

Cons

The manager I had was totally ineffective at getting anything done. He was eventually fired. They slipseat and some of the drivers punish the trucks instead of drive them. They have no concern for driver's off duty time with their impromptu, mandatory, safety meetings. Benefits are a joke. Pay is low. They seem to get a kick out of firing people.

Keep a closer eye on your middle management. Some of them think you don,t care about the drivers or bad reviews. Evaluate employees before you fire them. Some of them will make fierce competitors one day.

9 Other Employee Reviews for Maalt Transport (View Most Recent)

Maalt and all divisions BEWARE

Former Employee - Manager in Fort Worth, TX
    Former Employee - Manager in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Maalt Transport full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Most of the middle and lower level management have good methods and work with the employees. There is enough work depending on the types of job/s available and location.

Cons

Destructive environment, long hours, below pay, benefits are few that the company actually pays for. The employment contract is one hundred percent in favor of the Company. Make sure to read and understand all the documents. Ask for all of them before agreeing to the job.

Learn how to lead without domination and fear tactics.

Things are looking up

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Maalt Transport

Pros

Maalt has made significant changes. They are really attempting to make life better for the drivers. Pay has improved so has mgmt.

Cons

Everything is still a work in progress.

There are newer employer reviews for Maalt Transport