There are newer employer reviews for MacDonald-Bedford, LLC

A great company to work for short-term. The salaries are great, but promotion opportunity is very limited.

Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer/Design Manager in Norfolk, VA
Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer/Design Manager in Norfolk, VA

I have been working at MacDonald-Bedford, LLC

Pros

Value employees. Salaries are very competative. Encourages employees to attend training to increase job skills.

Cons

Mostly government contracts. Not much opportunity for advancement within the company. No opportunity to advance to a leadership role.

Diversify the company.

reviews filtered by
  1. Terrible place to work

I worked at MacDonald-Bedford, LLC

Pros

I can't say anything was a pro

Cons

They are a government contractor who I think is wasting our tax dollars. The owner's spend all the money traveling the world under the guise of going to conferences but they do their own trips which is paid for by the company. These conferences do nothing other than get these people together to waste our money. They also take advantage of people they have working for them. They will expect you to work ridiculous hours and they are not even there. They are run out of a dilapidated building that has asbestos.

Stop wasting our tax dollars.

2. Kudos to a great company and support team

Former Employee - Program Manager in Camp Atterbury, IN
    Former Employee - Program Manager in Camp Atterbury, IN

I worked at MacDonald-Bedford, LLC

Pros

I worked with MacDonald/Bedford from Sept2013 to Mar2014. At which point I took short leave for an active duty position temporarily helping wounded warriors in the Warrior Transition Battalion at Fort Knox, Ky. I look forward to returning with MacDonald/Bedford. They have maintained communication with me since I have been gone and have given me great support and understanding. The Company supports veterans consistently and always has a polite and courteous support team at the corporate office. Again, Kudos to Mr. Bedford and his support team. Your the greatest.

Cons

Hopefully have greater selection of work location in the near future. Also, consider the overseas market.

Keep up with what you are doing. Never leave a fallen soldier! The staff and management of MacDonald/Bedford to me is like a band of brothers and sisters. The greatest growth in a company is utilizing the combined knowledge and experience of its employees together while focusing on the same direction and values as its leadership.

There are newer employer reviews for MacDonald-Bedford, LLC