There are newer employer reviews for Mack & Associates

They will work hard to find the right fit!

Former Contractor - Executive Assistant in Chicago, IL
Former Contractor - Executive Assistant in Chicago, IL

I worked at Mack & Associates as a contractor

Pros

I had a very positive experience working with Mack. They worked tirelessly to help me find the right job. They did not push me into taking something permanently that I was not excited about. I really thought they had my best interest in mind.

Cons

I had a pretty bad temp experience and was not forced (but strongly encouraged) to stay with the company through the duration of the contract. This would have been a big problem if the contract was for more than a month.

Advice to Management

Doing a great job! Keep it up!

reviews filtered by
  1. Very good experience

Current Contractor - Temp in Chicago, IL
    Current Contractor - Temp in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Mack & Associates as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Great way to gain access to top employers while earning money. Mack has relationships with a high caliber of private and public companies who may be willing to pay for temporary services.

Cons

Work is intermittent, so you may be employed six months at a time or 1 week.

Advice to Management

Keep being personable and professional. The opportunity to earn a bonus based on employer feedback is an excellent idea.

2. Great for young temps- especially college students

Former Employee - Temp in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Temp in Chicago, IL

I worked at Mack & Associates

Pros

Mack & Associates makes it possible for you to get valuable, relevant work experience while you are in between jobs or unable to commit to a full-time position. Competitive wages. Great experience! Awesome, supportive staff.

Cons

Strong temp performance cannot be directly rewarded due to the nature of the work. It's definitely not a way to build a career or secure advancement opportunities- but it's the perfect solution for paying the bills while you're looking for something else.

Advice to Management

Extend your temp recruitment to college students more, as they often have greater technical skills and flexibility than older candidates.