Mack & Associates

www.mackltd.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Mack & Associates

Great for young temps- especially college students

Former Employee - Temp in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Temp in Chicago, IL

I worked at Mack & Associates

Pros

Mack & Associates makes it possible for you to get valuable, relevant work experience while you are in between jobs or unable to commit to a full-time position. Competitive wages. Great experience! Awesome, supportive staff.

Cons

Strong temp performance cannot be directly rewarded due to the nature of the work. It's definitely not a way to build a career or secure advancement opportunities- but it's the perfect solution for paying the bills while you're looking for something else.

Extend your temp recruitment to college students more, as they often have greater technical skills and flexibility than older candidates.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Mack & Associates (View Most Recent)

temp to hire receptionist

Current Employee - Temp Receptionist in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Temp Receptionist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Mack & Associates part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Mack & Associates are extremely professional, helpful, and friendly. Within a week of my interview, they placed me on my first assignment and have been receiving temp work ever since.

Cons

Some of the temp opportunities they have available only pay $11-12 an hour.

Placed me regularly at low paying jobs, Rude recruiters

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Chicago, IL
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Chicago, IL

I worked at Mack & Associates as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

There are plenty of two to three day assignments to be had - but most of them pay $11-$12/hours

Cons

Recruiters here are rude and will not speak to you like you are an adult. I came to Mack looking for a career change - they did not really listen to what I was looking for and sent me out on assignments that were low paying and not at all mentally challenging. Further more, if you are unhappy with an assignment, they will chastise you and attempt to scare you into staying. I had such an unsatisfactory experience with their lack of professionalism and level rudeness that I probably should have reported them to the HR department.

Your company can use to some serious work on its bedside manner. I had several issues with recruiters - I am a college graduate who speaks with grace and professionalism. This has never been matched by the Mack staff.

There are newer employer reviews for Mack & Associates