There are newer employer reviews for Mackin Educational Resources

A very fun and great time.

Former Employee - Processor
Former Employee - Processor

I worked at Mackin Educational Resources

Pros

It was a really fun place to work, the people were very nice and the pay was what i was looking for in a first job.

Cons

It was a little cold in the building, but it didn't bother me too much. That is the only complaint i have.

Keep it up, I loved working there and I would come back if I could get payed more. Thank you.

17 Other Employee Reviews for Mackin Educational Resources (View Most Recent)

Mackin is a family friendly company.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Burnsville, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN

I have been working at Mackin Educational Resources

Pros

Friendly people. Flexible hours. Convenient location. Fairly modern facility. Weekends off. Most co-workers are truly team players that want to get the job done.

Cons

Communication is a little lacking. Problems are a bit slow to be addressed.

Find ways to improve communication within the company, maybe a regular newsletter or email. Trust your workers, most really are trying to do a good job for you.

Slow progression in technology and market trends.

I worked at Mackin Educational Resources

Pros

Coworkers were friendly, supportive and great to work with. There was a true team spirit in my department where everyone was available to help where they can when things got backed up. Small company which gave opportunity for individuals to wear multiple hats and pick up different skills; a good place to gain work experience.

Cons

Technology is behind and changes were slow to get implemented. Too much focus on insignificant details which prohibited work to get done in a timely manner. Not much room for career growth and advancement. If looking to stay competitive in technology and market trends, this place has the potential with their staff but is being held back by company veterans and their resistance to changing their 'old ways'.

Trust the staff and welcome team members to contribute their skills and fresh ideas to the company. Let them be the experts in their field, give them ownership of their work and entrust that philosophy on senior staff members.

There are newer employer reviews for Mackin Educational Resources

Worked for Mackin Educational Resources? Contribute to the Community!