Mackin Educational Resources

www.mackin.com

Do your job well, and you will be rewarded.

Processor (But Now More) (Current Employee) Burnsville, MN

ProsVery flexible in scheduling to accommodate your schooling or second job hours. Work hard and do it well and you will likely move up to higher positions within the company. I have seen this happen to numerous individuals within the organization despite myself and others having not worked for the company for even a year. The people at Mackin are nice. Treat them respectfully and you will be treated the same. Also, the company is doing very well.

ConsSome tasks are very monotonous and/or tedious. Monetary compensation merely adequate. You are probably unlikely to find your dream job unless you _love_ books.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't really have any complaints, but I know others who would like to be listened to, even if they have not been with the company long. People like to know where they stand.

It's not a job, it's a paycheck.

Processor (Former Employee) Savage, MN

I worked at Mackin Educational Resources

Pros: The hours at Mackin fit well into my existing responsibilities. The workplace is… Cons: Hired as a processer, working three shifts weekly. I was immediately shifted to fill in at the warehouse. No feedback about my job… Advice to Senior Management: 1) The training needs to be a great deal more structured; holding employees accountable for certain numbers while not giving them the tools to track… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Looks Can Be Incredibly Deceiving; This "Nice" Family Business Will Suck the Life out of You

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Burnsville, MN

I worked at Mackin Educational Resources

Pros: The building itself is clean and bright. Most employees are pleasant and nice to work with. You… Cons: I have heard that there has been a fairly large exodus from the company in the last several months and the owners seem to be… Advice to Senior Management: Sell the company to someone who can actually grow it to its potential and treat the talented employees you have with the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Mackin Educational Resources.

Worked for Mackin Educational Resources? Contribute to the Community!