Macquarie Group
www.macquarie.com Sydney, Australia 5000+ Employees

Only your best performance is expected, but you will be rewarded for your efforts

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at Macquarie Group full-time for more than 5 years

ProsWorking with other like-minded, ambitious people is infectious and helps spur you on - to think creatively, solve problems better, always be on the look-out for opportunities.
Good bonuses are possible for even "lower-level" associates, and are definitely above average even for within this industry.

ConsAnnual bonuses are highly dependent on your own performance and can vary a lot from year to year. They are also dependant on the business performance and your division's and even your team's (although this leads to more of a collaborative/sharing work environment, in order to enable taems and individuals to succeed.)

Tough but rewarding

Associate Director (Current Employee)
Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at Macquarie Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flat structure - everyone in the company very approachable If you've… Cons: banking has been doing it tough - but there is… Advice to Senior Management: bring back the fun Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I'm a slave!

Senior Associate (Current Employee)
Brisbane (Australia)

I have been working at Macquarie Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There was a few but have since gone Cons: Management push staff to work long hours to cover for staff shortages and large workload Systems are terrible,… Advice to Senior Management: Need a front end system and better management No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Macquarie Group.

Worked for Macquarie Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Macquarie Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Macquarie Group CEO Nicholas W. Moore. All reviews posted anonymously by Macquarie Group employees.